Thursday, January 04, 2007




Seriously, I was gonna buy some of these weird jerkies and give ‘em to someone as gifts..cuz he…he..truthfully, I just couldn’t see myself munching on those….YIKES!!! I am wondering what would be next: Cassowary, Goanna, Duckbill Platypus, Dingoes, Echidnas, Wombats jerkies? LMAO...JK guys...for those animal lovers..PETA ppl.....





YUCKY!!!! Vegemite is the registered brand name for a dark brown, salty food paste made from yeast extract, mainly used as a spread on sandwiches and toast, though occasionally used in cooking.

It is supposedly popular in Australia and New Zealand and is known as a national food in both and the brand is owned by Kraft Foods (an American company)......

I tried...just becz it is considered very Aussie but YUCK..YUCK...salty, bitter...kinda beef bouillon-y...margarine-y all mixed up and kinda like beer-yeasty spreads....???? HIGHLY POPULAR IN AUSTRALIA...WHY?????