Friday, January 12, 2007


HOUSTON, TEXAS

I have been away from Houston, TX too long. I miss Houston oh so very much…!!!!!

I am officially a homesick Texan….I wasn’t even born in Texas….BUT…I am always a Texan first….it is where my heart will always be and what truly defines me….











Why did I leave to begin with? After my dad’s fatal accident in 2004, I just wanted a change of scenery…..so ATL, GA seemed like a good idea at that time.....yeah at that time....but now...it is a totally different scenario.......

I think what I do miss most is the fact that The Bayou City amazes me with its rich natural beauty, diversity and highly cultured urbanites.........


I miss the big sky, big history, big hearted friends with big personalities, big humors, big burgers….after all Houston is the fourth largest city in the U.S......LOL!!! ;)

I also have sooo many uber FAITHFUL, loving friends there that would support me through thick and thin no matter what...ain't that sooooooooo precious????!!!!….and over the years I surely have learned how really truly important TRUE friendship is….and some friendships are not meant to last forever……………….yeah...good riddance!!!!!!!!!!!! (I will not wish 'em bad s**t cuz they are just not worth holding grudges and stuff....so there....but most definitely NOT a big lost either!) :)

Yeeeeeeeeeeeahhhh I am seriously looking for a job and planning my way back home…..pray for me pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze!!! HOME….sweet…HOMEHouston…TX!!!