Sunday, January 14, 2007

I miss my niece and my nephew…..I DO HONESTLY think the best kisses and hugs you will ever get are from kids…becz when they kiss or hug you… you know fo’sure they are… 100%....real!!!! They are sooooooooo sincere coming straight from their heart…!!!!


I miss you both!!! A lot!!!!!!!!….I remember the precious moment on my last visit to see 'em….I was coming out from the bathroom, my niece was in her room and my nephew was drawing me some of his famous Power Rangers in the study meanwhile my huney was helping my nephew cleaning the poops of my nephew’s Tamagotchi Virtual Pet in the hallway….I called out…SWEETIEEEEEE…..three of them at the same time (IN ACCORD)….answered me YES????...the housekeeper had this grin in her face and she told me that I needed to be more specific since I got 3 SWEETIES….LMAO…PRECIOUS!!!!