Thursday, January 18, 2007


"A friend will be there for you when things are good...but a TRUE friend will be there for you when things are good and also when things are very bad...and just when it feels like you will never smile again...she can put a smile on your face with just with a hug!"

I copied it somewhere…..but this quote is oh soooooh true….
I really do thank HIM for all these genuine friends who have been really patient with me in particular…and trying hard to be there for me…..
LIS – my dear “sister” in Chicago even called and offered me to move to Chicago and a place to live until I get a job….if that would be a path I want to choose…
CAN – the same way in Houston, but she also asked me to listen to HIM….
And others who I could not list each and every one.....
But one true friend…came out of nowhere….AMAZINGLY…., TAR, I met her at work, she came to my company with her colleague to explain the quotations I had asked her company to provide….you know how GOD put special people into special places…I surely believe it happened on this occasion…something told me to approach her more and spoke….(don’t usually do this to just anybody)….I did and yeah…and we just connected!!! She graduated and moved from out of state too, leaving her fam and friends….just like me….we had our get-together once in a while bcoz of both of our busy schedules….we keep in touch by emails, phone-calls, just checking in with each other………often!

After I came back from vacation, I emailed her and asking her to help me with prayers….we didn’t have much time to discuss further…but she made time to call me…and after spilling everything out…she calmly prayed with me…calling out HIS name….it was amazing…and I was so taken and lost for words….
TAR – if you happened to read this post…I really do appreciate our friendship, you are so genuine and precious!!! I thank GOD for surrounding me with real compassionate people – this is HIS way to assure me that…I will be alright...if I continue to walk in HIS way…HE will never forsake me…..
I see the need for acceptance and patience…..I must really say God’s still molding me, and teaching me many, many things I’ve yet to learn and understand…..