Saturday, December 09, 2006

What I have come to realize that there will always be ppl who will just talk s**t about you…..dunno why….prolly bcuz they are just being crude or whether they are just loooovvvve to stir s**t up, or prolly it’s what they silently think to themselves...these people could be your friends (people that you know) or even acquaintances that practically don’t even know you…

No matter how nice or good of a person you are, it makes no difference…everyone will come to be a victim. I wonder if pointing out the flaws of others make ‘em feel better….after all everyone does have flaws…everyone does have things that people can say s**t about…..

Hence, for those people, read THESE signs:













And for those unfortunate victims:









On a different note:

Somtg definitely has taken an unexpected turn. a pleasant one? I’m flattered that “this no initial guy in H-town” has been asking a lot about me to some friends….. but I do have a fiancé that I do adore him deeply……



But upon speaking of the future, what my hun wants us to be…I got pretty scared to think about the marriage and all that comes with it...!!!!

Oh he read my post about the sorta “crush” I am had….he didn’t say anything but I think he wasn’t that happy about it…..but he knows it's harmless....

If there’s anything I’ve learnt this yr, its that some things are just meant to be kept simple, take it and accept it as it comes, and not pick at it to pieces and analyze every detail of it, and make things more complex than they need be. *Dont think too much* - Trust in HIM and put HIM first and foremost – HIM and HIM alone…!!!! I am sooo thankful that He is gracious, and His mercy endureth forever!!!