Saturday, December 09, 2006














My Hun is all excited that Christmas is almost here.....and his work Christmas Party was y'day...he said it was pretty relaxing.....took him away for a lil' while from all of his busy work schedules.....meanwhile miles and miles away....I am getting comfy in my PJ....the cold weather continues.............


Random chat w/ my hun on one of the long distance ph calls:

Me: Tell me about myself, using 5 adjectives.

Huney: Cheerful. Cute, Fun, Intelligent and……ehmmmmmm….(after a very long while, thinking…)….Resourceful.

Me: Ok!! I’ll describe you with 5 adjectives? Dominant. Silly, Practical. Genuine….(after a very long while..thinking)…….Loyal.

I conclude it is always difficult to think of the 5th adjective but it is interesting really (to me at least, haha) cuz you’ll never really know how your closed ones think about you since most things aren’t articulated or acknowledged mutually. So he is still in disbelief that he is seen as dominant and I am pleasantly surprised to know that I am seen as a resourceful person. Try this with your loved ones and be prepared to deal with a slightly surprise descriptions about you. Haha.