Tuesday, December 05, 2006

NOT a good morning…..!!!! EMO is running on the highest level!!!! Started out with my apartment....and I mean that it is quite a new and nice apartment and all (except the fact that I got a SPY (cous of my hun) who lives in the same complex), but n-e-wayz... have not been living there for even a year, my toilet has backed-up TWICE!!!! YUCK…MAJOR YUCK! GROSS…WHAT-T-F**%!!! Geez that is way too gross…I am sooo embarrassed…but I have no idea why it keep doing that, except for normal use…LOL…..I have not put anything that wasn’t belong in there….YUCK!!! *($*#(*@^!!!!! You know I am sooooo embarrassed that I felt that I have to hide from the maintenance guy….from now on…I have been crowned THE QUEEN O’ BACKED UP TOILET!!!!!

Besides that…work is killing me….totally…geez…I have piles and piles of work and we have short month….I am also leaving to my Sydney vacation…n’ yeah on top of that the guy I was talking about is leaving the company in 10 days….!!!!! Again, I am happy and sad at the same time….we sent him tons of emails reminding him what his new uniform would look like…for real…he will have to wear this uniform everyday and oversee 600 people……

YEPPER people…he will be wearing a OOMPA LOOMPA uniform (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory)















K, I have to stay positive….he…he…the EMO level needs to come down…

So on the lighter side….Christmas is around the corner….I present to you…(ta-da!!!): Christmas Riddle…

A B C D E F G H I J K M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Think of Christmas people…Christmas!!!!