Friday, December 01, 2006


Hangin out with my hunney is always somehow impromptu, but fun! He's always saying that I am mizz silly c'mon, he's the silly one.. Haha. With his amiable personality and forever-ready attitude, it's no problem for him to make new friends and find interesting things to do. Argh! The thing I hate about him is that he's absolutely scrawny! It seemed to me each time we see each other… he looked like to have lost his weight again. Hey babe! DO try the EXTREME carbo-high snacking regime I was telling you about. Haha.. look at me, you'll succeed in gaining some pounds if you heed my advice.

It feels a little strange to be so like... free. My babe is stationed overseas for 6 + months…which is sad. Today I was talking to “Barbie” and she asked me if I was worried that he would party up and get drunk and hook up with some random chick there. To be completely honest, the thought hasn't crossed my mind until she mentioned it, and I'm kind of 'whatever' about it. I know it makes me sound as though I don't care, but obviously I would. But I'm just not really one of those girls who are really attached and paranoid. It's not as if I don't care, but it's just like... not something I would worry about. I wonder if that makes me weird?

Sharing a secret ;) ssssssssssst:

I thought this guy in Houston is UBER Cute….EHHMMMM…I absolutely refuse to even put his initial….but yeah…just a silly crush….I must say…cuz HELLO BRAIN…R U STILL up there!!!! I DO have a BF (I am reminding myself)……..

OR

(He is just uber cute and nice…I like his shy smiles….I caught him several times looking at me and he would put his head down and smiled….sooooo innocently adorable!!!!)


Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus

Main Entry: Crush
Part of Speech: Noun
Definition: Infatuation
Synonyms: Desire, flame, love affair, passion, puppy love*
Source: Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus, First Edition (v 1.3.1)
Copyright © 2006 by Lexico Publishing Group, LLC. All rights reserved.
* = informal or slang