Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Pangs of melancholy

Miles and miles back home…..it is officially Winter there!! I don't really mizz the extremely cold weather tho' - the weather here is pretty darn mild...kinda San Francisco-y!


--------------------
Happy Birthday Dad (Dec 26th) even though you are no longer with us here but you still very much alive in each of our heart…….. !!!!
---------------------

My babe is getting by pretty relax w/ anyone n' everyone as expected LOL!!!!….that’s why I luv him much! I know fo'sho the characters of a person who would be compatible w/ me….I absolutely can’t never – never – never be w/ someone who is moody (mood swings)…grumpy-grump….who fusses over ‘lil stuff….n a total whiney a**, FAKE, weak individual….!!! And my babe is sooo laid back…and not whiney….n yeah…kind!!!
XOXOXOX