Saturday, December 30, 2006

Counting down the end of 2006............10, 9, 8, 7, ......

Last Cigarette: I don't smoke – not anymore!
Last Alcoholic Drink: Rose champagne
Last Hug: Tight squeeze from my niece
Last Good Cry: Watching Charlotte’s Web the movie w/ my niece and nephew
Last book bought: PERSIAN NIGHTS by Diane Johnson
Last Book Read: The “Good Book” each night before shutting my eyes to sleep
Last Movie Seen in Theatres: Charlotte’s Web @ Macquarie Centre
Last Movie Rented: The Notebook for a girls'-night-in with "Barbie"
Last Cuss Word Uttered: Probably "SH**"
Last Beverage Drank: Water
Last Food Consumed: Nando’s Peri-Peri Flame-Grilled Chicken (Portuguese) - Chatswood




Last Crush: ...The cute boy who plays the bass…Kidding! As if the answer is not obvious enough!
Last Phone Call: Just 2 mins ago from my bro asking for my sis-in-law
Last TV Show Watched: That's So Raven - Disney Channel w/ my niece
Last Time Showered: About 2 hours ago
Last Shoes Worn: Nope…wore my SKECHERS sandals



Last CD Played: Kim Possible Soundtrack on the way to Jenolan Caves w/ my bro + fam, my other bro, fam friend and hunney.



Last Item Bought: BIONICLE LEGO toy for my nephew @ Myers



Last Download: ----
Last Annoyance: Rain is being predicted on the New Year’s Eve :(
Last Disappointment: Not able to stay sandboarding longer @ Port Stephens - Sand Dune




Last Soda Drank: None - actually a ‘lil sippy from my niece McNuggets’ meal (Fanta Orange Soda) on the AUNTIE & NIECE DAY just a few days ago



Last Thing Written: Blog
Last Key Used: "Backspace"
Last Words Spoken: "One more minute, almost done" (was called for dinner 5 mins ago)
Last Sleep: Last night/this morning
Last Ice Cream Eaten: Green Tea Gelato @ Y2K Supercafe - Dixon St.




Last Chair Sat In: Bro’s computer room/desk
Last Webpage Visited: Yahoo Mail

************

Pangs of Melancholy 2:
Karaoke w/ good companies….my babe sang cheesy songs for me…awwwwwwwww….one song that he dedicated to me (so he said) "Sometimes When We Touch"......LOL...yeah pretty CHEESY...LOL!