Friday, December 01, 2006


I cried yesterday, I sure did! **SIGH** Got all emo and everything bcuz one of the guys whom I have much respect is leaving the company. He is a GREAT family man that I came to know and I considered him a trusting friend for a whole year now. Yep, he is one of a kind: a caring General Manager Human Resources, I mean a REAL caring GMHR who truly give a S**T about the employees. He tried his very best each and everyday to be there for them… such a great person….steadfast, level-headed, patience….etc…etc…I can go on and on....


I knew he was looking for another job, I knew that….he told a few of us….I knew about his concerns too, his kids in college, etc….….I knew about the offer, the decision…etc….and I am happy for him to find a better job but YEAH DEFINITELY will miss him!!!

He has been a great “brother” and a "father figure" who had helped me out sooo much during those times when I really needed someone to talk to….it is so easy to talk with him because he is one of a very few person who really tried to walk the talk….I have so much respect for him (I know I already mentioned it once!)….he is always willing to encourage people to walk through life with peace and understanding…he is a strong believer, a Christian and a mentor…. He reminded me oh so many times to pray and that to trust all my cares to God. He understands others becz he said that we all struggle with the same issues in one way or another.

We live in a crazie...crazie world....and sometimes the future looks more uncertain. We see devastation daily on the news and couldn't help to wonder what will happen next. Beliefs that we have held are now beginning to be questioned too. During times like these, it is easy to allow worry and dread to engulf our thinking…we need more friends like him who is always there to remind us about the fruit of the spirit : love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and temperance...

I wrote him this email in the morning bcuz I want him to know that I do appreciate our friendship:

Hi R,

I had a long conversation w/ G last night…he told me that I should be happy for you and your fam…although he said he knows that I am sad and he said to tell you that he is happy and sad too at the same time. I think the main reason why I am sad is because I have quite a few kewl friends in this place but you are the "try-to-walk-in-Him-each-day" friend. You have been my Christian role model that have helped me (without you might even know it) to stay faithful to Him. Soon, I will not have that around me in this office anymore (much needed considering the environment). But then, G also told me that, I will have to rely more than ever on the Words now…true..true! Just sadly I won’t have anybody in this office that I could discuss them with.

Thanks bro, home-skillet, homey G for everything. God bless you and your family abundantly always.

Call-Me-Miz-M

YEPPER pretty much all EMO..GEEEZ…he..he..and his reply was short..he…he…I knew he was trying to be kewl about it not getting too emo…eventho' I could tell later on that day that he was just as sad to leave a lot of his friends……

His last word bfore I left: Peace out frying pan sister, or is that homey sauté pan, or maybe home crock pot whatever!

I would often call him bro, home-skillet, homey G…and he would always laugh and call me frying pan sista….LOL!!!