Thursday, December 14, 2006


Christmas Eve is next week – I didn’t realize it until "Barbie" mentioned it. I am counting the days…..


I am soooooh freaking tired of whiney a**es!!! This morning it started w/ that….PEOPLE JUST LUV TO COMPLAIN about everything and anything….GEEEEEEEEZ…..



********************************************


Last night we were having fun trying to find cute “QUOTES”, M came up with:

I don’t like getting up so early bcuz someone once told me that “early birds will have worms” and I don’t want to get worms!!!!

…..GOOD one!!! I gotta share it w/ y’all….ROFL!!!



December is going to wrap up very soon, and what have I achived so far? Nothing I can remember seriously.

I wanna catch up with my friends! Ive lost touch with too many.

Congratulations to Lisa! She is finally completed all her courses! Oh the future Beauty Consultant we have here.


Sydney here I come ...

I don't like my hair anymore….need a new do!

I have made a long list of yummies I want to eat when I visit my bro and fam and the housekeeper’s home-cooked food is indeed the best answer to my palate.

And in case this is my last post of the year ..




I just wanna wish you and your dear family a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY 2007!!!