Sunday, December 17, 2006


OMG! He is way too sweet, I got a phone call from my Apt Mgr that I had a bouquet of flowers waiting for me at the office

This is what he wrote:

It's not hard to find someone you like.
It's slightly harder to find someone you like liking you.
It's a bit harder to meet someone you love.
It's much harder to find someone you love loving you back.
So, what do you say about loving someone who loves you so much, and wants to spend the rest of her life with you?
It's just magic.


Ehmmmmmm, I want to say thank you sooo much hun---I LOVE YOU---A BUNCH!!!!!

My emo is running high, especially March 07 is approaching, that means---it is time for me to make a lasting decision, HOUSTON, TX where my heart is---here I come ready or not??????

Ooooh----and I have a friend that I have known since my sophomore in U of Houston----you know who you are----

Thank you for being one of my kewlest buddies STILL!! SAI gal----we are so different in so many things like our taste of music----and men (LOL!!!) the last I consider a good thing-----hee hee, but we have a few things in common….one thing…is that we both would come up w crazie ideas to keep us from being bored….we both also would always have a good time laughing at the stupid things in life. Most importantly though, we have always been there for each other and always respect each other's opinions.

One of SAI gal's greatest qualities is her big heart. She is very sweet and always willing to help out anyone and has always been there for me through good times and bad (REMEMBER THE ASHES ;) ??? LMAO-ROFL!!!). She is gorgeous too, isn't she???!!!!
She always has this great-warm smile :)


"THERE IS NO POSSESSION MORE VALUABLE THAN A GOOD AND FAITHFUL FRIEND." **Socrates**