Sunday, December 31, 2006

I PROMISE TO SEEK HIM FIRST! - Call-Me-Miz-M's New Year Resolution!!!

Everything is renew in CHIRST! JOEL OSTEEN

"Create in me a clean heart, O God, and put a new and right spirit within me." (Psalms 51:10)

With the new year comes fresh starts, resolutions, and new beginnings. It is a time of making plans, setting goals, and writing visions. But the greatest "new start" of all comes through Jesus Christ. II Corinthians 5:17 says: "Therefore, if any one is in Christ, he is a NEW creation; the old has passed away, behold the new has come."If you need a new beginning this year, in any area of your life, allow Christ to make you a new creation and the old will pass away! He will put a new and right spirit within you when you call upon His name! This year, make your relationship with Him your number one priority. As you develop an intimacy with Him through daily prayer and the study of His Word, you will experience the joy of newness of life!

A Prayer for Today
God, this is the year I put You first.
I want to start with a clean slate and begin anew as I develop a deeper personal relationship with You. Thank you for sending Your Son who gave His life so I could have a new beginning.