Saturday, December 15, 2007

You still focusing hard on the past.....
I am scrambling to move forward.....
Things done, time spent, moments shared… it all seem meaningless now. Suddenly everything that were wonderful, everything that kept me prancing in the morning, humming while taking a shower, giggling inside became memories in an instant.
HOUSTON - therefore it rains. This wet weather however failed to thaw my heart, or it is because I’m already too frozen inside? I press my hand over to my chest close to my beating heart: “Yes I’m still alive.”
I dreamed about you last night...so vivid that I reached out for you............only to find an empty space next to me............
-----------------

Last night I had a ball w/ really close friends.....eating and enjoying Mojito-Merlot mixed...!!!
Counting down Melbourne!
Tonight I am going to Sam's Place @ the Fountains...those who want to see me can meet me there.... :)