Tuesday, December 11, 2007


Last night we talked for a long time...he told me his plan to move here has not changed....and we also discussed about Christmas and New Year that we had previously planned together....he wanted to go and I actually felt really bad to say no...becz after all he got us the tickets......

My work is super busy...I had an all day meeting w/ the big O&G company regarding suspect counterfeit items......then, I had all these tasks to complete before my departure next week!!!However, I am extremely happy w/ my boss and the company....

Yeah...my boss he is a kewl dude...he said he would not have any prblm of me leaving for 3 weeks....as previously discussed before I was committed to this project.....so yeah..I will be gone on vacation for sure to be w/ my niece and nephew...
I am counting the day....8 more sleeps before my departure and about 14 more sleeps before Christmas.... ;)
For the next few days I will be super busy...but not too busy for a get together this Friday ;) a sorta - APT WARMING for a few dear friends....................funny how true friends even though we were apart for many years could just pick up where we left off...how precious! I am blessed..........totally!
-------------------


And yeah the answer if you truly must know - I still love you...this feeling is not jst going to change overnight?!