Saturday, December 15, 2007


I used to be the special 'lil gal in his life....for 18 yrs....
We were together for 13 + yrs....
After....he never really in a "serious" relationship w/ anybody else....
We are still very closed....I am still closed to his family and likewise he is to mine...however our closeness was more like a bestiest.........we know each other so well......what the other likes/dislikes etc......

All our mutual friends are still in tact....he's basically my security blankie...he fixes my boo-boos whenever I have bad days...or I will call him to share my inner feelings that I won't share w/ anyone else...he is truly my confidant...he was there for me for the BOZO-dude...and now for this one too..............

UNTIL.............he is now finding himself in this "serious" relationship....I heard the joy in his voice and the happiness in his eyes that used to be for ME and ME only.....
I was trying hard not to show my jealousy....the jealousy that I have it's not that I want him back in a relationship...but was more like I am losing my closest friend over a DUDETTE! I can't compete becz I have no place to do so!!!

After months of pouting every time he mentioned her name.....and being a spoily little brat..(he patiently just smiled and shook his head)....I finally got to hang out w/ her all night in a bar where he played drums.....then I realized she's really nice....I realized that I am also happy for him.....so when he looked at me that night and he saw me smiled...an "approval-I-am-truly-happy-for-you" smile....I saw him smiled back in relieved.....
I am turning from the GREEN-EYED MONSTER 'LIL GAL to a "FRIENDLY" GREEN-EYED MONSTER 'LIL GAL...LMAO!!
JUST FYI - I am still waaaaaaaay cuter than her!!!!!! ;) ;)