Friday, March 30, 2007


Don't mess with me!

This one chicka at work, I have been helping her for 9 mos now carrying her work load becz she is incapable of basic writings/comprehension and she is completely CLUELESS about work!! Yet, she is supposedly hired as a translator...and claimed to possess a Master degree for Computer Science or somtg to that sort from some unknown college. N-ewyz...I don't mind helping her at first...I did it out of kindness...then she got stupid with me...she constantly demanded me trying to show her authority....just plain IGNORANT!!! She's always too busy kissing all the UPPER MGMT boys ass.....

So this was the conversation she had w/ me two days ago, when I was busy making inventory adjustments on the system for our Physical Inventory Year End:

DUMBCHICKA: Call-Me-Miz-M, did you add the S/N on the machine status list. Why is the S/N different from previously!?????

Call-Me-Miz-M: (DUH!) Yepper. I was waiting for the engineer to provide us with the serial number since that machine is our new tier 3 machine...(TRYING to explain without losing patience).

DUMBCHICKA: Oooooh, okay....OH BTW from now on if you make any changed on the machine status list could you NOTIFY me....

Call-Me-Miz-M: The file is open for public, everyone can access to it to get any information, your inability to check for changes/new info on the file is DEFINITELY your problem not mine!

OOH-BOY she was pissed...and I really didn't give a flying CRAP!!!! :)