Thursday, March 01, 2007



Dutifully over the weekend I went to visit F-i-Ls house, the only thing (OINK-OINK) I will always look forward is the YUMMY FOOD…yummy-yumm-yumm!!! LMAO….

Oh Monobrows chicka was there for a little while but she didn’t stay…LMAO….if looks could kill, I would now be 6-feet under!

TODAY is the BIG DAY!!! I am prepared thank you LORD!!!! YOU definitely ROCK!!!!!!

As the evening progressed, I’ve officially morphed into a Psycho B*tch Girlfriend. You can call me PBG for short…..it started with “that” symptoms…he….he…my hunney was feeling pretty darn down…



He was to go to another place for a whole week or so to provide training and support….then he got the LDR’s symptoms: He is uncomfortable about me having contact with a certain “MALE”, even though that MALE is merely a friend. SIGH!!!!! I, then went berserk on my hunney….with angry words… It really doesn't matter if he's done anything wrong. You read between all the lines and all his words and you wait, like a predator, to pounce on any little mistake and wrong choice of words. In short: he could never win. It was a losing battle right from the beginning….I am feeling to just wanna go out and have lots of fun to spite him….in spite of my bf has been nothing but patient through this difficult period………

SIGH!!! LDR does that to you….it turns you into PBG…I never thought of myself as one…I was never girl…never wanna be that girl…

What comes next….he…he…lots of bawling and whining to my faithful girlfriend….LOL!!!


I tried this chocolate...soooo YUMMY...highly recommended by my hunney...Rich, Dark Chocolate...!!