Wednesday, March 28, 2007


I did my exercises again last night....it has been 3 nights in the row now! It felt sooooh good! Clap...clap!


I don't know why this chicka would come to the gym and when she saw that all the treadmills were taken...would just stand there besides you and wait....I was like geez...there did have other machines for yo-a** to use! Go to the elliptical machine, pedal the bike or something....NOPE! the person just would stand there and look at you with EVIL eyes like quit using my MOMMA's machine.....oh well...I guess she still hasn't learned how to share yet....I thought we all learn that when we were a little kid - and lemme remind you that you are a fully grown woman!!!


Spring in Georgia is really pretty...the weather is mild...





It is a HUMP day everyone!!! I am looking forward for a busy weekend! I have to prepare for the workshop not to mention that ma' babe is here....and then also I have to finish with the Fashion Ministry scheduling....BUSY..BUSY...BEE!!!

My FOOD diary:

Stuffed tomatoes and barley sweet corn salad!!! Thanks Babe suppa'yummy!