Tuesday, November 20, 2007


I'm counting down the days....
FINISHED packing for what I would carry to the airport w/ me...
MOVERS just confirmed tomorrow to pack and pick up all my things and car....

Off to eat lunchy w/ SS, K, and J - downtown Kennesaw for my fave Mediterranean salad and Portobello sandwich....!!!
The reality is in front of me now....
LORD help me....I am trusting YOU my all my heart, my soul, my mind....based on faith!!!!
----------
I won't have Internet connection @ home soon (disconnect utilities)...soooo until then....I want everyone to have a safe and happy THANKSGIVING everyone....lotz and lotz of things for us to be thankful...

N- ma babe knows that I like SNOOPY cartoons a lot - he reminded me that the Snoopy Thanksgiving will be tonight on ABC...watch it w/ me folks...... ;)
------------------
I will attend a high school basketball tournament @ King's Academy in Woodstock, GA this evening...I will be working @ the Gate....I am glad someone else's going to work @ the score board...whew!
MY VERY LAST NIGHT @ my comfy 'lil place....MOVING DAY is tomorrow.....
The Lord has been so wonderful to me...2+ yrs of faith development and trust.....I am growing soooo much....I want to continue to grow - Father GOD.....YOU are the most awesome of all!