Saturday, November 17, 2007

Earlier tday...I went to the tailgaiting party of GA TECH - yeah ma'babe's Alma Mater...and YEAAAYYY the Yellow Jackets won the game 25-27!!!
Then do the last minute errands...bank, etc..etc...busy..busy...
Got a phone call..I have at least 4 places to go for Thksgivin' - J and fam invited me, so is L, and of courze I'm "EXPECTED" to be at the F-I-L's house....but defiant me...I have decided to spend my first (last year I was in Houston) and last Thanksgiving with Tar and friends...we are going to cook up the turkey and all...and just having a good time watching the game...since the day after Thksgivin' my plane will be leaving @ 7:30A...

BON VOYAGE.....ADIEU.....FAREWELL....Party 4 MOI!!!!
One last time @ my fave place ATLANTIC STATION......
Dinner and drinks @ Geisha House....

I will miss the place...I will miss everyone...
We all got to watch the light up of the Christmas tree...and it was spectacular.....Christmas decorations are everywhere...perfect weather...and yeah..definitely get you in the mood for the holidays....Thanksgiving is next week, Christmas will soon follow....
---------------------
Although I've met him more than once, I still couldn't quite remember exactly how he looks like; but I do remember the snug feeling of his presence (yes, weird but true).... I actually sparked w/ this guy (and I rarely spark!) something about his strong masculine energy which brings out the crazy silly and feminine sides of me, I feel all super coziee n' girlie when I'm with him.......