Wednesday, October 31, 2007



Things I will miss about ATL:

The weather....even though it is a 'lil bit too cold in the Winter for my liking...but still it is very nice....and the Fall foliage is ooooh soooo romantically beautiful

Atlantic Station - my regular hang out....

All my kewl new buddies here...sis and bro J, bro R, KM, T, T, S, J, S, K, L, I, M, J, S, C, J....oh my gosh...I collected quite a bit of friends in almost 2 yrs I am here......

My church...

My little cozy "home" w/ gym......

My current job (MOST of the ppl there are pretty kewl)

Georgia scenery...the great Texas is flat.....Georgia is hill-y....scenic....mountain-y...

The many historical landmarks....


Southern hospitality - ppl here are pretty laid back when driving....

My solitude? at times only......and...believe it or not...


ATL airport...the busiest airport in the U.S....(the airport where I met my hun.... ;) lol!!)

HOWEVER.................
I am still MOST DEFINITELY excited to have a new beginning......thank you - thank you - thank you LORD!!!!