Thursday, October 11, 2007





Both my home n' my cell phone have been ringing like crazy....

I love everyone - those who tries to contact me to check up on my...to chat....but at the same time the constant ringing is driving me insane too....*SIGH*

I am torn in between leaving both phones right by my bed stand as I always put 'em or just switch the ringers off...so I can have a good night sleep (EVEN IF IT IS JUST FOR ONE NIGHT)......but ever since my dad's tragic accident that claimed his life....I now sleep w/ my phones....I am afraid to be out of touch in case of the emergency.....like that time when my bros and sis-in-law tried and tried to contact - to inform me about dad..(I was out of town for work assignment), I had accidentally switched my cell off on that fateful day....

Now, here in GA - my work schedule is pretty darn crazy...I am at work everyday 6A, and it takes me about 45 mins or so driving on the highway to get to work, so I usually sleep pretty darn early...unfortunately....and I know some of my pals (including hun) want to chat at night...but I am dead by then......since I have to get up super early about 4:30A...........

So tonight is the night (MAYBE - LOL)...I am planning to sleep in and turned off all phones....(I think)....I'm so in need of sleeping w/out interruptions....
---------------
On another note....my ex-Frenchie guy keeps sending me email...even though I haven't returned any of his email.... :(