Saturday, October 13, 2007

Last night was such a blast....I am glad I came...I was gonna hide out and stay home bcz of the weather and the much needed sleep................

Thanx T - u are such a great friend....she refused to take NO-I-WANT-2-STAY-HOME for an answer... ;)

All of us met at Atlantic Station....I am gonna mizz that place now.....but then there are soooo many neat places in Houston too.....

A.S was packed full of ppl....Atlanta is hosting the BET awards (this weekend)...so many ppl just hangin' out about..having fun.......

So there we were walkin', window-shoppin', chattin', drinkin', laughin', eatin', laughin' some more....havin' a wonderful time....




Then we decided to see the Tyler Perry's movie: Why Did I Get Married....I have always like his movie bcz there are always sooo many messages of Faith...



The cinema is sooooo jammed packed.....we got tickets for the midnight show.....and.............I LIKE the MOVIE!!!!!!!! It was definitely a good movie about FAITH, love, relationship, marriage, and friendship............I got the message totally....

These 4 gals - best friends from college - each has to overcome an issue about herself in her marriage, one girl is overworked, the other is overweight, one is over the top and another one is over perfect......such a great - real life issues.....that anyone can relate to.....

Needless to say I didn't get home 'til 3A, now at 8A I am getting ready to head out the door for a busy SAT.....

LORD give me strength!