Friday, October 05, 2007

Getting ready for another day of life, I gaze into the mirror and realize that who I am today, is what I have learned in the past. Standing in front of the bathroom mirror....I begin to remember how I acquired the traits in what makes me myself today. Without having GOD in my life and all of my learning experiences, I would not be the same person that I am now.
I can also safely say that I appreciate those ppl who have guided me and those who have tested me - they made me a stronger person......
TGIF and have a fantabulous weekend peeps!!!



Also...I am sorry that I have been out of touch of lately......you guys have been ohhhh sooo wonderful in keeping in contact w/ me...sooo many phone callz...sooo many e-mailz.... :), I will play catch up this weekend....however..plz understand that I will have a super busy Saturday.....