Wednesday, October 03, 2007


My bro is a little down - things just don't turn out like he expected...
I am trying to keep him positive......
Lord, I know you have a bigger plan for him...I trust you w/ all my heart....
We all are here for him....that's the kewl thing about this family...we have no parents anymore...and the siblings sometimes do disagree w/ each others...but at the end of the day....we all are down for each other....no one can take that away from us.....blood do thicker than water.....

My 'lil nephew despite having his chicken pox vaccine - got chicken pox after all....he is staying home...thanx to my bestiest: VN-Gal...he has his "Penguin Club" to keep him occupied... ;)

Overall, I feel content and blessed....I keep my hope in HIM to pull my bro out of the current situation....