Sunday, October 28, 2007

I am planning or places for us to go....my overseas visitor will be arriving on Nov 1
I am choosing all the kewl places to go...bcz after all it also might be my last time for me to do a good sightseeing of ATL and the surrounding areas before my "departure"......!!!

----------------
Thx VN-Gal u r such a wonderful friend....she once again help me to fix my crazy blog..!!!
---------------

Sunday has almost been a blah day for me...I guess just the anticipation of the next day: Monday...!

A glass of rose on the beach on Sunday - is a perfect end of a wonderful thinking weekend...

I have been doing a lot of thinking the things I need to do in case I choose to take the "other deal"...

I Need to discuss w/ Camden MGT the relocation option - leaving ATL - staying in another Camden Property until (at least) my lease is up (in April '08)..then contact movers and obtain quotes, pick a mover....
Turn in my notice.....notify all my current utility companies...request to buy my current notebook if possible from my current company
Turn in my cell-phone back to my the company....
Rent a U-Haul, hook my old car and drive to the new destination...??

Adieu party w/ my ATL friends....

I will add more to this list as needed.....

When I get to the destination:

Set up my new APT, connect utilities, get a cell phone, trade in my car w/ a more reliable one.....oh boy...sooooo busy....I need help....!!!