Tuesday, February 05, 2008

My boss is back...thank goodness! Things are somewhat back to normal...a lot of work but back to normal....I am sooo glad to have such a great boss!!
-----------
I got a 'lil emo last night when "VA Beach dude" sent me the clip video of Chris Brown - With You.....yeah...no turning back (I keep reminding myself)............well - actually I have been feeling a 'lil emo lately...LOL....so yeah...one of those days....
------------
The price you pay for beauty...LMAO...a few days ago...I got the laser whitening thingy...geez...after the treatment...my gum and teeth were pretty darn sensitive....I am glad it was only for a couple of days....now it is back to normal....the other bad thing about the it all is that: NO TEA or COFFEE for 48 hrs....I didn't think I was gonna make it LOL!!!

------------

My bro is enjoying the "Land Down Under" :( I do really wish I could be there.....



----------------------------------
I kid not...I really do need help to get rid of the Crazy-Ex-Frenchie...he has not stopped emailing me and this morning he tried to add me as "friend" on my Yahoo - IM....geez...psychopath...why on earth I would even consider to add you - I got no reason, NO REASON to do that!!
---------------
I really do enjoy going to my fave park T.H. park....it's such a beautiful park....