Wednesday, February 27, 2008


Life is full of challenges yeah and I expect that but some things are so just not expected. Some people really do enjoy making their life to be full of drama...and what's worse is that they want me to be involved in it!!!
I am a person who isn't afraid to show my feeling....when I’m sad....people will know that I’m sad and if I don’t like someone...I won’t be rude to that person but I’ll just simply refuse to be associated with them.....that’s just how I am.
-----------------------------
To EX-Frenchie-Crazie-Bozo: please leave me alone...I have not answered your emails...just leave me the F alone...I don't give a crap about your freaking life and work..leave me the F alone!
----------------------
To EX-F-i-Ls....I am no longer dating your son/your nephew/your bro in law...so yeah please leave me alone too...your constant-stupid nosey/ignorant messages are just plain aggravating!
----------------------------
I simply have no patience left....HELP!