Sunday, January 27, 2008

I am totally "Valentine's Day" overdosed!!!
I had to go to Wal-Mart after church today to buy some "essentials" and Ben Ten action figure for my nephew. My bro-E is leaving to Sydney in a week, geez.....I wish I could go to!
As I was walking in the isles looking for the Fourarms, Diamondhead, wildmutt, or XLR8....., I couldn't help but noticing the Valentine's Day goodies everywhere, cards, chocolates, flowers, gifts...etc...etc...

PPL PLEEEEZZEEE....it'z not even the end of Jan yet.....and yawl already shoving Valentine's Day crap down our throats...!!! I'm already "Valentine's Day overdosed....!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
On another note, my ex-babe just informed me that he is going through w/ his PhD in Environmental Engineering from ODU....he said it would keep his mind off the whole crap....and his target to obtain his doctorate degree would be in 2012....

Well, I am proud of you....I don't know if it matters to you but...yeah...I am very, very proud of you...one of the traits that I always admire about you.....you won't let anything stop you from reaching your goals....and when things are bad...you refused to stay negative but move on to something positive.....all the best....you have my prayers.....