Monday, January 28, 2008

How young is too young? Sigh...the dude I have been hanging out w/ is about at least 5 yrs younger than moi and *SIGH* he is another engineer...whatzup w/ all these engineers? LMAO!!!!

BOZO-FRENCHIE-DUDE...still emails me....I guess he takes it as a challenge now bcz I refuse to give in and reply to his stupid emails.....I am praying: God please make him stop bombarded me w/ stupid-super-annoying emails.....no more please!! PLEASE GOD!!!! I can only take soooo much!!!

N-E-WAYZ...what's up w/ the weather ppl? Today's high: in the 70s....OMG...is it Spring already? At least no rain...so I won't complain.....

The big big boss decided to retire...his last day would be the 1st...his replacement (my boss' boss) is this guy who asked me to join him on a corporate-wide side project.....well, I am happy that he chose me but at the same time...it means I'm gonna be soooo super busy....my boss is coming back from China, Korea and India...next week.....so it would only means I will have extra jobs too...
---------------
Lord thank you for today...for the sunshine...for being there when I need You...thank you for keeping all of us safe.....thank you for all of my wonderful friends.....