Wednesday, November 29, 2006












The Houston trip was awesome, as always: Home SWEEEEEET Home!!!! My bro was acting a bit weird @ the end of my visit but that’s sooo him though….soooooo no biggie…whatever..!!

Anyhooos, being around familiar faces for Thanksgiving…it was kewl. I had too much fun, sooooooo much to eat and drink, my poor throat is suffering the consequences now.

Each night except on my last night there (Sunday 11/26), I would have only 30 mins to get all pretty to the “Club/PUB and be seen”…my first EX (the drummer) was playing every night except for Fri and Sun. On Friday, we still went up to the Club/PUB to support his EX-band: “V”, since we both are pretty close to all the band members and their wives/gfs/buddies.


*Horror of all horrors*, there are really skanky people out there…LMAO!

Also with way too much alcohols - DRAMA queens and kings suddenly appeared...whiney-a**es...starving for any attention...

I digress…..

I simply LOVE seeing those bunch again (not the skanky or whiney a**es...he...he)….hours of partying and loud music left me feeling all UUUGGGHHH!!….so we gals went to the “ladies” for some touch ups before we all headed out home….it’s a girly thingy…

So, yeah…the last time I was partying at the same Club/PUB (few months ago), I was totally crunk with too many merlots….(everyone was buying me drinks religiously)… I swore that morning after… (vomiting the whole night and morning just doesn’t go hand in hand with my idea of complete composure he..he) that I won’t do that NO MORE!!! Well, I kept my promised (Clap..Clap!!)….. Now that was priceless…

Oh and I didn’t wanna repeat the part where I fell and landed right on my arse!!! OUCH!I damn smart….quickly pointed to a super comfy – Rocket Dog sandal on my left and said “I’m alright…just slipped on that sandal….of course, they didn't buy that excuse *dammit* bloody hell, I’ve got a small bruise on my left knee as a result…

N-e-wayz…I did plenty of kewl things in a such short period of time. Thanksgiving day I spent with my drummer ex and his dad, just the three of us….was really neat too, we didn’t have a full house like last year…since everyone else was spending Thanksgiving with the in laws/gfs or bfs parents'….

I will miss Houston for a 'lil while…cuz I don’t think I will be coming back to visit until 2007. SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA…here I come….HOT SUMMER-y Christmas anyone????

Got back on Monday evening (11/27)...and looking forward for this weekend so I can be M.I.A......enjoying a quiet one myself!