Sunday, June 08, 2008


It's been a month! It has been slow and steady, which is a drastic change for me. I'm enjoying my lovely, warm, cozy, floaty bubble while I can... without worrying about when it's going to pop...

----------------------

I just got tagged by JL, so here we go….

1. Given the chance, what special ability/power would you like to have? The ability to read minds, of course! Pretty kewl……

2. What's your favorite color, why? Purple…and all itz shades…bcz..it’z so princessy….

3. Where is the place you want to go the most? Europe....

4. If you have one dream to come true, what would it be? Huh. What if I'm already living the dream?

5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain? Absolutely, for me it represents God’s promise to Noah that the world will not be destroyed by another flood….

6. What are you afraid to lose the most now? My composure…

7. If you met someone that you love, would you confess your love to him/her? Prolly so…

8. What part of your body do you like the most? My eyes…?

9. What type of people do you hate the most? What the heck kind of question is this? The type of people I'm not associated with….but HATE is such a strong word….so maybe I should disregard this question....

10. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point them out? Yes, I am quite open to hear the opinion of others…about me

11. What do you think is the most important thing in your life? In my life? God of course! and my family, sweetie, friends, financial stability……

12. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you. He is a loyal friend….

13. If you had a chance, what would you like to change about yourself? My quick to anger and being impatience…..

14. Is there anything that you have done which you regret? A few things; but I dealt with it and move on!

15. What makes you different? My quirkiness…..and originality… ;)

16. Do you feel good being friends with the person who tagged you? Why? Um, we're friends…. but yes. It's nice to meet new people from different parts of the world.