Thursday, May 01, 2008

God is amazing...so amazing....when I first heard the news about Aussie opportunity in Darwin....I started to do my research and found out that Darwin is rather a small town....

I was then uneasy bcz after all I am a city gal...loveeeee the crowds....the big Malls..etc...LOL!!!

And of course I started praying...my bros, sis-in-law and kiddos, they too started praying for me.....

This morning...ehmmmmmmmmm found out that I will be located in the Brisbane not Darwin...Brisbane is the 3rd largest city in Australia after Sydney and Melbourne....WOW...what'z up w/ the sudden change.....



Then my boss started talking about the time frame for this new assignment ...surprisingly...LORD...oh LORD....it is such a perfect timing towards the end of my APT lease here.........another WOW!!!

My boss then asked to write the PROs and CONs about this new opportunity...so I decided to do so..........

Pros:
> Exciting opportunity
> I work very well with my boss (a wonderful, respectable man)
> Exciting place
> Closer to fam, NIECE and NEPHEW (definitely :) !!!
> Relocation Package will include traveling back to the U.S.A
> I am paid perdiem, etc...more DINERO definitely!

Cons:
> Not Houston :(
> New places, new environment, new job descriptions, new friends
> Culture shock like my past working experience in Singapore
> Leaving the current Industry to an Industry (I am not so familiar with)
> Moving - AGAIN???? ha..ha

Time to get on my knees...and look up to HIM for an answer....
Lord - You have blessed me tremendously.....