Sunday, May 11, 2008

Monday will be the day!...
I will find out a bit more about my future assignment......

Last week, we had all department meeting for our discipline....yeah big stuff...what a pleasant surprised when the Function MGR...called me out in the middle of the meeting providing me with a recognition and award for my "excellent" performance in data collecting for 6sigma...I didn't expect it...it was soo nice...and he was sure to say it out loud that he would do anything to keep ppl in his group....I turned around and looked at my boss and he looked at me...I knew it would be difficult for me to leave the department now going to a different one with my boss...but there is nothing impossible in the hands of GOD!!!



The big meeting was over...I went back to my desk, sat down and opened the envelope and another pleasant surprise....I was given MONETARY award quite substantial amount....I started emailing the Function MGR thanking him for his kind reward...thanking the LORD, praising HIM along the way....I felt so blessed by HIS grace....

When I was first called to do this data collecting 6sigma stuff, I was so afraid bcz my background in 6sigma ain't much...but I have HIM...I prayed and stood firm in HIS promise...and look where HE took me...I won't take any of the credit...it is all of HIM none of me....how could anyone doubt the power of HIS mighty hands and HIS LOVE???


HE has given me a new song to sing, a hymn of praise to our GOD. Many will see what HE has done and be astounded. They will put their trust in the LORD.
Psalm 40:3
I know whatever the outcome...it is HIS will, I will obey for HE is my father who loves me.... :))