Saturday, May 03, 2008

ENGAGEMENT DAY!!!!

BUSY preparation last night...........today is all about family, good friends and food..........

Speaking of friends...I am so blessed w/ real friends...where we always there for each other......even when we are busy w/ our own schedule.....

BUT some friends are not so real...take an example of this gal where I used to work in ATL.....we were really close then........we went out to lunch almost daily, she was one gal that I trusted....then when I moved away....I had made several attempts to keep in touch...writing emails.....etc...but she on the other hand...never made these attempts..........I had to be the one....so I just quit contacting her....period...oh well...whatever...you gain a friend you lose one :)

Good riddance for all those fakeys....ha..ha