Saturday, May 31, 2008

May 30, 2008

It's finally Friday!!!!!!!!!!
It's been a really really tough week.
I've been flat out at work and stress/sleep deprivation is taking its toll on me.

My bdae is coming up...I received a surprise text msg from my kewl bro R - from my old job in ATL....thank you for remembering!!!

Another surprise a bouquet of purpley flowers ;)

Celebrating early bdae with friends at Kim Son, then Cafe Express.....the ambiance is unique and the food is memorable.....dining is informal yet sophisticated.
Then continuing to chick flick: Sex in the City....


May 31, 2008

One more day before I am a year old....
It's J Graduation Day....J is Tam's oldest son...friends n fam gathering with BBQ briskets, salad, potato salad, desert and drinks.....
My phone is ringing and ringing...and emails flowing in wishing me a happy bdae....thanx everyone especially all my bros, sis-in-law, niece and neph....love us guys!!!!
And as I ended this month of May, I want to share the Holy Scripture: Philippians 4: 19
And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

June 1, 2008

It's JUNE and itz my bdae! We are in the middle of 2008 already. Who would've thought that time goes by this quickly.

Church and then Escalante Mex Rest.....with Mojito, Fajitas and Nachos.........


I have an excellent bdae especially someone very dear to me surprises me ;)

On a random note:



I like this I and the Village, 1911 - oil on canvas painting by Marc Chagall