Friday, June 22, 2007

KISS MOI ARSE......
I confronted them, of course they denied everytg and blamed it on a bad day...ehmmm if was such...it wasn't a bad enough day for them to be out there giggling with everyone and kissing the dude's a**...I am not stupid...I know they were avoiding me, it was so obvious!

Then, she was pissed when I quote her the "lets those who without sins cast the first stone"...whatever...maybe it hit home....truth hurts?

Anyway, we kinda sorta made up...in a way...but it would never be the same I know how their true colors....now....

I refused to be blamed for somtg that everyone else was involved...and I refused to take crap bcz of the dude's paranoia...

I am closing the case...like I told her...they can either be a friend or a foe...no matter to me...just tell me frankly and quit all the fakery......she said it wasn't that simple...I said it is that SIMPLE!