Sunday, February 11, 2007

OMGaaaaws! I have been successfully avoiding the F-i-Ls…(future in laws)…for a few weeks with my busy schedule with the new Fashion Ministry..etc..etc…

Tday, after the game….I decided to stop by to see F-M-i-L, since it has been a while….and….she was surprised but very pleasant…so that was alright…and yeah…after 15 mins or so and I was ready to go, then my F-S-i-L: D walked in and she was fussing about the coming V-Day…how she got to prepare cookies for the kids for school, blah..blah…blah…and then she continued on by asking me if my hunney is gonna make one of his “secret visits” to see me…I didn’t give her any answer but just laughed it off…But that’s not what really set me off.


Nope, it was the photos she said she is gonna put them together for the next family gathering….which just so happened ALSO to show MONOBROWS gal who they want my hunney sooo badly to hook up with!!!!
WHATEVER….. I tried my best not to roll my eyes…but sweetly left the place…WOOOSSSSH…in a swift!!!


Geezzzz…D is trying to get her revenge for my telling her off a few weeks ago about her bday invitation drama, I’m certain. But that won’t be the end of it. I’m giving serious thought to dying my NEON color green or orange on the next family gathering…LMAO!!!





Ma Babe is on his way here for V-Day..he was in LONDON last night…have a safe journey babe!!