Monday, February 05, 2007

Do ya'll think LDR is worth the wait?

HE…HE…hunney if you read this…hmmm...plz don’t get me wrong...I’m not rethinking my relationship, but juzt trying to decipher, if it’s really worth. I have not had previous LDR yet, but with this one, although it hasn’t damaged our relationship, we both have our painful days.

Being away from him and not being in the same COUNTRY kinda tough…especially when he keeps saying how hard it is for him not being able to speak to me whenever he wants, not seeing me if ever he desires...all these things create such a havoc in my mind, that it gets me frustrated, and leaves a bad taste in my mouth…..with his ever-pounding meddling family all lurking around me…

Work and exercise keep me busy during the weekdays, and FULL CHURCH activities on the weekend, but whenever he tells me he can’t help thinking about me, and I can’t help feeling a bit miserable. It’s really just a matter of time, and he'll be back, GOD WILLING. But how will I go through dealing with his family, is beyond my comprehension. I know I have done pretty darn good so far…. But yeah I do miss him so much, it is easier to have him around when dealing with his family because we are in this mess TOGETHER…LMAO!!!!

He was so patient with me many times…., and it’s only fair that I give him back the same kindness...but SIGH, still why can’t we be in the same place? He asks me about this all the time too like it is all up to me….and it is making me feel like…I've come to the point where I really need to take this relationship to a new/higher level and that means its time we get into it more seriously.

I just wish I could run to him or could kidnap him and bring him back home to HOUSTON…lmao!!! But I hope he stays well there helping the country and make me proud of him... I’m pretty sure he will. He worries about me a lot and even though I don’t say this to him I do worry about him too. (Gurls are such vulchers, whenever they see a goodlook'in boy they have to attack...he…he…) but to me…(after my last relationship with my cheating, lying FRENCHIE)….I feel like HEY…if he let’s say..ended up going for another gal…then it is his lost!!!!...I ain’t gonna sit and worry no more…done enough of that….!!!!! AMEN!