Saturday, February 03, 2007

I had a fabulous evening, full of laughter and joy SLUMBER PARTY…LOL. All the catching up, new projects and encouraging words melts my heart. Thanks, GIRLIES!!!!

I am blessed. Wonderful things are happening in my life now. I pray that things will stay beautiful. After months of searching in the darkness, I can finally see some light at the end of the tunnel. It's not about getting the job but seeing value in me. The satisfaction of being recognized. The belief that I have something to contribute. I must stay contented. Although I do wish for more in life beside work but for now, I will stay contented. Life's beautiful, because I say so.


Super COLD weather :(

OH HI VN-GIRL! Sorry we haven’t had a chance to catch up much…but yeah…eyes are getting better by the day…and no more GRANDMA-GLASSES…etc…YEAYYYY :)!!!





TOMORROW: SUPERBOWL SUNDAY!!