Tuesday, August 01, 2006

YOGACIZE!!!

I am hooked into doing yoga almost everyday now. I started this yogacize since a very close friend of mine gave me a yoga DVD about a month ago. At first, of course all these moves looked easy until I actually tried to do them. Balance and focus are the major elements in yoga exercise that improve the body’s flexibility. I like the breathing exercise too. It really relaxes me and helps me to reduce my stress level after a day of madness at work. Along with yoga, I also started to do pilates…and after about a month of dedication, I must say that my jeans fit me better even though my weight remains the same. I am delighted because it is exactly what I wanna achieve, I don’t want to lose any weight but I just wanna be more flexible and tone. I have always been a very active person….and have been doing exercise (jogging, swimming, cycling, roller-blading, etc.) almost all my life….but running on the treadmill daily has been kinda hard on my knees….now yogacize helps strengthen my knees! YEAY!!