Thursday, August 17, 2006

I am just born thin and beautiful......WHATEVER!!!!!

Still writing about the weight issues….I tend to get irritated when I heard people saying…oh I can eat anything and will not gain a pound. Or…I was born thin…, I am just lucky to have high metabolism in my body…etc..etc….I personally think it is a bunch of croc!!! Yeah, some of these might be true when you are in your late teens or twenties…but after you are in your 30’s then your metabolism definitely is slowing down….it is a fact…you can’t not continue to be an oinker….inhaling a bunch of junky lardy food….and expected to keep your size 2!!!. And celebrities who claim that they can eat anything without exercising because they just born “that” way is a bunch of c*&%p!!! They have nutritionist, personal trainer, chef, beauty/image consultant…etc…etc..constantly that would help them look decent for the paparazzi!!!! So don’t even think that we are sooooo gullible to believe them. I used to eat whatever I want yeah…back on my early and late teens, even on my twenties, but I have always been a very active person doing a lot of outdoor activities, sports, exercises..etc…and when I hit 30….even though I am still as active as I was before…..I felt that my metabolism has slowed down. I have to watch what I am eating….to maintain my weight….so there….he…he…!!!!!