Thursday, August 24, 2006

Me...and me...


A lil’ about me….my interests and what do I enjoy doing the most lately...

I listen to a wide range of music--from alternative rock to jazz, reggae to chill-out, and world music to anything new and interesting. I enjoy catching foreign movies with my friends. We always watch out for international film festivals. I have a passion for every type of sports. I enjoy hanging out with friends over tea or wine. I love theme parks! I love the rush I get from the hair-raising rides! I am passionate about traveling. Given the time and resources, I hope to travel to as many places possible, discovering new cultures and traditions and meeting new people. My friend and I just discussed about saving up money to go to Vietnam the other day.....I hope we will do it maybe next year....!!