Monday, December 22, 2008

Let me start w/ my bro's beautiful new home (Pics taken from the ad in July 2008 prior to purchasing the house):




































The house is being decked up for Christmas...we are having a big pool BBQ party....(It's Summer here in Sydney).....

The weather has been sooo nice and mild actually a bit chilly at night, kind SF-y...sooo I was sooo glad that my bro decided to install the pool warmer...it makes the water not too cold...





Today, everyone's going to the Blue Mountain...since I have been there a few times, I decided to venture out on my own.....my sis-in-law was kind enough to lend me her brand new car (Honda Jazz)....and I was brave enough to take the offer....eventhough they drive on the left here.....I was all over the town...going to St. Ives, store-hopping at the Gordon Station and ended up at Chatswood.... :)))))