Sunday, December 14, 2008


I haven't updated my blog for a while.....things have been hectic and different...I am totally enjoying the whole thing....unexpectedly...

I have been hangin' out w tis one chicka I met at work...she is super funny, cute and nice....but she is leaving soon to Penn State for a full scholarship Graduate school..... :(
I have been busy workin' in tis project, the project is continuing quite fine despite of the bad economy...... and it'z nice to know that my MGR and my Func. Mgr told ppl that I am one of the top performance... :)
I have been more involved in the world event..reading n realizing that tis world is pretty f-up in the hands of a few ppl....and the Federal Reserve are just a bunch of bankers who want to control world financial...they have nothing...NOTHING to do w the GOVT...Federal Reserve Bank is owned, directly or indirectly, by a bunch of bankers including those of the foreign elements..... :(
I have been waiting for my vacation and it'z finally here..... :)
I have been jogging a lot...rain or shine, cold weather or hot....I have been pretty dedicated....and it'z showing the results.... :)
I have been trying to keep my heart and focus on HIM...and serving HIM..... :)
I have been loving and be loved by **********... ;)
I have been taking a new hobby...learning how to shoot a 9 mm at a shooting range.... :)
I have been enjoying hanging out w my good friends...over a glass of Merlot... ;)
I have been enjoying loving my fam...... :)
Life is all gooooood....thank you J.C!!!!