Thursday, December 18, 2008


How'z my holidays getaway so far....my answer to dat would be pretty fantastic....!!!!





Moscow's a different place...very different....and the ppl were rather different too...very rigid...and uptight....there are very serious ppl out there...maybe they are not used to the foreigners...LOL....






Plane's long...and pretty tiring....one airport to another....




Finally arrived in Sydney...and enjoy the new house of my bro and fam...weather is okay...in the low 80's....in a few days it's going to be a full house w/ all the guests are coming from everywhere....

My niece and neph have grown a lot...my niece is no longer that small lil girl...she is a teen now...LOL...


More postings soon....I am going to enjoy my bro's pool ;)




I miss all my friends in Hou :)....until them...SALUT!!!!