Friday, August 17, 2007

Sometimes we don’t understand God’s way...He works in a mysterious way…and always His timing is perfect according to His greatest glory.

Those two chickas (see my previous entries) – for unknown reason one of ‘em was called in to HR office yesterday afternoon after our monthly staff meeting and she was “laid off”….and the other one was also being told and she totally freaked out….

WOW who would had known about this issue as it happened very quickly? Unfortunately, the one that is left behind had a chance to go back and yapped more about the INJUSTICE….she was too busy bad mouthing and was very angry…so she was told to go home and cool off….the funny part about it one of the person that she was yapping to was the same person who she previously blamed and accused him for concocting a firing of one other employee….and ehm now she conveniently turned to him….or to anybody who would listen to her bad mouthing – bi*ching session.

Then, she passed by my desk just glaring at moi – I was like WTF????? Everyone could hear your bitc*ing and complaining and moaning about your work every time you were asked to do a task….and everyone could pick up her constant negativity….so why are you glaring at me for when things went downhill for you? At the end of the day – we all are being paid to do our job, might not be the job we wanna do but it is a J-O-B, it pays the bills, it provides health insurance…etc… C’est La Vie!!!!!! all the negativity is just going to bring you down….and as for the Receptionist…she even admitted that she had been slacking off…she constantly run her mouth and tried to dodge her responsibilities….

I have no further comment about this issue anymore….this incident should be a wake up call for her and everyone else…I wish all the best for her…I surely do!

Heavenly Father, thank you for your grace and mercy. Thank you for showing me your goodness. Thank you for showing me your favor. I accept your promises for me today and let go of every negative thought. Thank you for your peace today. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.