Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I had a good yummy lunch-y.... :) I made this awesome baked chicken with veggies...and they were super yummylicious!!!
------------------------------


My niece is an amazing kid...she is a caring and very sensible little girl. She is only 9 yrs old but she is so kind and in tune with reality - she loves to help and her writing ability is amazing. Recently she wrote a psalm in school and she shared it with all of us...her psalm brought tears to almost everyone who read it....her teacher confirmed it to my sis-in-law that she wrote it all alone without any help.....yeah it is all her work....the last I heard that her psalm is going to be publish.....
She likes to reach out to others...she loves to help whenever she can....my sis-in-law wrote me an email to tell me about this incident a couple of days ago...she is in 4th grade and several 3rd and 4th grade students are preparing for a band camp.....there are 7 - 3rd grader kids and they were to share room in 3, so one kid was left out....my niece overheard about the 3rd grader kids discussing about this one kid who kinda left behind without room partners - without hesitant she invited this kid to share room with her and her other 4th grader friends....how amazing is that? According to the kid's mom, she totally made her day.....
I am a definitely proud auntie.....

Can't wait to spend time with you sweetie....and of course...I think my nephew is absolutely a cutie in his own mischievous way ;)....miss 'em both!!!